Systems For Pipelines
Metal detector for liquid, viscous products and meat
- State-of-the Art Quality Control of liquid, viscous products and meat
- Detection and ejection of magnetic, non-magnetic and stainless steel metal contaminants
- Very high sensitivity.
- Multi spectrum technology available
- Fast detection and rejection speed
- Fail-Safe Operations
- Structure and components in AISI 316L stainless Steel and food-compatible plastics (EU, FDA compliant)
- Rugged, IP65/66/69 construction
- Easy to disassemble and clean
The CEIA integrated systems are especially designed for metal contaminant detection in products transported by pipeline especially meat, soup, preserves...
The carefully selected materials used in construction do not interact with food products, and thus do not modify or alter their composition. The design of these systems incorporates a fast reject valve drive response time to detect and reject the contaminant without slowing down the product flow.
The construction guarantees quick, easy cleaning of the components that are in contact with the product. The technological choices made by CEIA allow the parts in contact with the product to be disassembled and maintained in a short time.
The systems operate in fail-safe mode, thus avoiding the risk of contaminants passing through even when the system is deactivated or when the electrical power supply is interrupted.