Pursuant to Article 13 sections 1−2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (UE Official Journal L2016, No 119), hereinafter referred to as:
the GDPR, we hereby advise as follows:
- Fenix Systems Spółka z o.o. with its registered office in Moczydłów, address: ul. Długa 40, 05- 530 Góra Kalwaria, entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 00000137639, represented by Julian Krupski, shall be the controller of your personal data, hereinafter referred to as the Controller.
- The Controller has not appointed the Data Protection Officer. In matters related to the protection of personal data and in order to exercise your rights, we present the contact details of the person holding the function of Information Security Administrator whom you can contact in matters related to the protection of your personal data: e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at the address of the registered office, referred to in section 1.
- Your personal data shall be processed for the purpose:
- necessary to implement an agreement that you are a party to, under Article 6 section 1(b) of the GDPR;
- necessary to conclude an agreement based on your interest in an offer, under Article 6 section 1(b) of the GDPR;
- measure the level of Customer satisfaction while pursuing a legitimate interest of the Controller and determine the quality of service, and the level of Customer satisfaction with the services provided and products sold by us, Article 6 section 1(f) of the GDPR; Fenix Systems Sp. z o.o. ul. Długa 40, Moczydłów, 05-530 Góra Kalwaria NIP: 1230916275, KRS: 0000137639, REGON: 016374188, Share capital: PLN 2,111,000.00
- pursue or defend against any claims while pursuing our legitimate interest, under Article 6 section 1(f) of the GDPR;
- offer you products and services while pursuing our legitimate interest as part of direct marketing, including products and services provided by entities co-operating with us (partners).
- The right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, based on which we will stop processing your data for the purposes set out in section 3, unless we demonstrate that we have legitimate grounds in relation to your data that override your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular in the context of our legitimate interest and when the data are necessary to establish, pursue or defend claims.
- Period of data retention.
- In the case of your data processed for the purpose necessary to implement an agreement that you are a party to, we would like to inform you that they will be processed for the period in which claims related to the agreement under the Civil Code and/or Tax Law may be disclosed, and for 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which the tax obligation arose.
- Data processed for the purposes of direct marketing of our products and services will be processed until you object to their processing for this purpose.
- Disclosure of personal data Your personal data may be disclosed to our partners with whom we co-operate by combining products or services. Our subcontractors (processors), such as, for example, IT, accounting, auditing and law firms may also have access to your data.
- Transfer of personal data to a third country
- The administrator has the right to transfer your personal data that are necessary to implement an agreement for the provision of services to a third country or an international organisation. The Controller declares that these companies have acceded to the EU-US Privacy Shield, and in accordance with the decision of the European Commission of 12 July 2016 (IP/16/216), the transfer of personal data to entities based in the United States, which acceded to the abovementioned agreement, ensures an adequate level of protection of personal data, in accordance with Article 45 of the GDPR;
- You have the option of obtaining copies of personal data transferred to a third country.
- As data subjects, you have the following rights:
- the right of access to your data and to receive their copies;
- the right to transfer data;
- the right to object to the processing of data;
- the right to correct (rectify) your data;
- the right to delete data and limit the processing of data;
- the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Information about the voluntary disclosure of data:
You disclose your personal data on a voluntary basis, but this is necessary to:
- provide services under the agreements concluded and/or contracts/orders/proforma invoices;
- prepare an offer and conclude an agreement for the provision of other Controller’s services We remain at your disposal.