QX-775-Flex Tray Sealer
The QX-775 Flex is well established with food manufacturers and packers large and small as a reliable and versatile medium-to-high throughput tray sealer, particularly where numerous product variants demand frequent changeovers.
Versatile single-lane packing for moderate-to-high throughput
Often seen as the well-established standard in modern sealing, particularly for fresh foods, the QX-775 can handle all types of trays, delivering top quality, seals at impressive speeds. Owing to their versatility and the ease and speed of changeovers, many QX-775s are serving companies that have a wide range of fresh products, each with different pack and atmosphere requirements.
- Up to 15 cycles per minute, sealing up to six trays per cycle (with MAP)
- Excellent results with board, plastic and aluminium trays
- Handles all pack types, including skinpack and slicepack, up to 300mm width
- For MAP (modifi ed atmosphere packaging), features integrated gas mixing, analysing and coding
- Easy set-up and operation, including rapid, motor-assisted tool changeover
- Robust, hygienic design enables rapid, effective cleaning
Open design allows easy access for rapid cleaning and fast changeovers
Easy operation and set up Simple to set up and operate, with up to 100 presets for total line configuration.
Integrated gas mixing, analysing and coding Integrated gas mixing, analysis, with ‘wrong mix’ automatic cut-out.